We have added new updates and functions to the web mail interface in order to promote proper security and make the functions provided by the interface more colorful.
Two new features have been introduced:
- Indicates TLS encryption status
- Possibility to use Gravatar
In the case of a message received with TLS encryption, you will see a small padlock in the header of each letter, next to the subject. The status and color of the padlock indicate the encryption and security level of the email.
You can find a description of exactly what TLS encryption is here: WIKI
Three cases are possible:
1. Green locked padlock, meaning it arrived over a secure TLS1.2 or TLS1.3 connection.
2. Blue locked padlock, which means a letter has arrived on a secure internal system. (This is the case, for example, when you receive an internal system message.)
3. A red open padlock means you have received an unencrypted message. In many cases, this is how SPAM messages arrive, so you should pay close attention to them.
1. To work, you must first register on the Gravatar website HERE.
2. You must also set your mail to allow its use. In Settings, you'll find it here (it's on by default, but it's worth checking):